Sunday, October 21, 2012

Autumn.

Over the Lammermuirs to Duns.


Had a good day today but before I tell you about it I'll give a wee update on how Octsober is going. Its shite. I'm not really missing booze but I'm missing looking forward to going to the pub for a beer, or relaxing at night with a nice wine. HB thinks its shite too. If you're thinking about stopping drinking don't, its shite. Next Friday will end our Octsober, not quite the full month but 4 weeks and its the beer festival in Glencoe on Saturday. Cannae wait!

Anyways, back to today. I had a really nice spin on the GS. I headed over the Lammermuirs via some easy dirt roads to Duns. Got a cup of tea at Mannings and headed home over the hills past the Whiteadder reservoir. The colours were amazing with the leaves on the trees changing colour. I had the wee Ricoh PX with me but I wish I'd had my Nikon. You could see for miles the air was that clear and the wee Ricoh struggled a wee bit at times


Over the Lammermuirs to Duns.

Over the Lammermuirs to Duns.

Over the Lammermuirs to Duns.

Over the Lammermuirs to Duns.

Over the Lammermuirs to Duns.

Over the Lammermuirs to Duns.

Over the Lammermuirs to Duns.

Over the Lammermuirs to Duns.

Over the Lammermuirs to Duns.

Over the Lammermuirs to Duns.

Over the Lammermuirs to Duns.


Brilliant.


7 comments:

  1. the wee cammy did just fine, very autumnal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely autumn shots. One could get the impression that you have nothing but good weather over there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothes.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures. Such great colors - the Ricoh did just fine. Crisp and clear.

    Only one week left of Octsober - what shall you do to celebrate? Have a pint or two perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're hopefully going to a beer festival in Glencoe here.
      http://www.clachaig.com/

      We'll be camping so it might get a bit chilly!

      Delete
  4. My fridge stock is starting to tremble...

    ReplyDelete