Friday, April 28, 2017

Passing Places Tours.

I've set up a new venture, Passing Places Tours! For a while I've been offering folk advice on where to go in Scotland for the best motorcycle holidays, so I've started a motorbike tour company. The way I see it, I've gained enough knowledge and experience over the years to offer a great wee trip without costing people a fortune.

Winton Massif - Last Trip of 2013

I've got my first trip coming up, so I'm getting a wee bit nervous. I'm taking 14 folk away on a one night trip to Applecross. I'm charging my clients £85 for this first trip. The cost covers a night's accommodation at Hartfield House in Applecross, a three course meal in the Applecross Inn and a guide to show you the way, me. 

ferg bealach top pano

I must have done something right, because all my spaces sold out within a week! So if you want to come on one of my planned trips, or you'd like me to show you around, check out my new website, www.passingplacestours.com.

Mike

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. Congrats on the new venture.

    You always look like you are having so much fun, I am sure the tours will go over well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Mike! Hope it all works out and you have many happy clients!

    ReplyDelete