Sunday, November 27, 2011

More locaaaaaal trails.

I was out round some of the local trails today on the pushbike. I was joined by Dave and his laddie Jamie, Faithir and Roli the Dog. The big woods at Saltoun was where we was at. There was some fucking crazy weather yesterday with loads of rain and 90mph winds, so the woods were pretty wet and swampy in places and there was quite a chill in the air. This was the first time its been really cold when I've been out cycling since I was properly diagnosed with asthma, I'm interested to see how I get on. Last year I really toiled with the cold weather and ended up with a shite chest infection. Hopefully now I've got the proper inhalers and stuff I'll be fine. I seemed to manage ok today, here's the wee film I made of our cycle.

6 comments:

  1. Bloody freezing this weekend Mike... couldn't face heading out. Roli is damn fast and seems to know the trails pretty well! Good vid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! Looks like some good trails. But I had to laugh that the dog is always the fastest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely made film Mike!, you caught the late sun nicely, we should do that trail west of the car park more often!,
    I will be rolling again next weekend -:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drowning, not waving !November 28, 2011 at 8:41 AM

    Top day out Mike. Jamie's stoked ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video. Do you have to bike ahead of everyone and move the camera every time? You need to hook the camera to the dog and face it backwards.

    And what is the story with the clip after the credits? Looks like a comedy playing out. Great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aye, some of my other films have wee out takes at the end.

    ReplyDelete